Eppendorf 25 mL Tubes!
Sample volumes that are higher than 15 mL but much lower than 50 mL often need to be prepared, centrifuged, mixed, or stored. That’s where this new tube comes in! The latest member of the Eppendorf tube family fills this gap. The new 25 mL tubes are available with a screw cap or an innovative SnapTec™ snap cap. The patented lid solution represents a unique snap cap solution within the conical tubes segment.
- The same diameter as the 50 mL conical tube but shorter making the insertion depth of the pipette into the tube much lower, eliminating the risk of cross-contamination
- Shorter tube design saves more than 20 % space during storage in freezer boxes or racks
- High centrifugation stability up to 17,000 x g
- Reliable snap cap variant available for single-handed operation and ensures a tight seal
- Screw cap variant is also available
- Both screw cap and snap cap options are available in Eppendorf Quality, PCR Clean, and Sterile purity grades